Okay, it's been a couple of weeks but I will answer White0wlsuperheroine
's tag.1. Vacations--Beach or mountains?
2. Vacation--Camping or Hotel?
3. Flash or Arrow?
Definitely Flash, I couldn't get into Arrow at all. It was like "serial killer shows are popular, let's turn Green Arrow into one".
4. Superheroine Weekly or Bad Girls Weekly?
Superheroine Weekly I guess?
5. Men on 1st and 3rd, one out. Do you walk Joey Votto to pitch to Adam Duvall?
I'm not really into Pokemon.
6. Science Fiction, Horror or Fantasy?
I guess I tend towards horror since it usually means a "real world" setting and that's the most engaging for me. I can enjoy the other genres a lot though.
7. Real Books or E-Readers?
To this day I've never actually tried an e-reader.
8. Watermelon or Corn on the Cob--which is the better BBQ food?
Corn on the cob.
9. What do you like on your popcorn?
10. Who's going to win Copa America?
Is that like the Copacabana?
11. Captain America versus Batman--who wins?
12. Captain Picard, Captain Janeway, Captain Sisko or Captain Archer?
I guess Picard. Of the others I only ever watched Deep Space 9.
13Christopher Eccleston, David Tenant, Matt Smith or Peter Capaldi?
I'll go with Matt Smith. I really liked where Capaldi seemed to be going at first, but it coincided with me not liking the overall direction and having too many DC shows to keep up with so I don't think I watched any of the last season.
I think I won't tag anybody this time.